Important Changes for this upcoming year (2020-2021)
- 2020-2021 Academic Year will be based on virtual live online meetings ONLY. Therefore, internet access and a smart device (computer/smartphone) is required to participate.
- Placement tests are required for each registering student, regardless of their previous standing. More information will be given in a later email.
- Registration is to be made by September 4th to ensure time for Placement testing. Space is LIMITED and classes will be filled based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tuition: There is a fee of $200.00 per child.
- At least half payment is due on Friday, September 11th, 2020 to secure your child spot in the program. More information on payment will be provided via email after registration. Or you can click here for instructions.
- First day of classes is Sunday, SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 In Shaa Allah.
- All classes will be held on Sunday at their respective times.
- The team is working on the best and safest method to distribute books to the students. More information to come.
If you need help filling out the Registration form, with payment or have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free too contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Program
PGMA’s Sunday School Program aims to combine the essentials for our children and youth through our Quran, Arabic, and Islamic Studies classes. The program runs through a typical academic year, starting in September and ending in May, with holidays and breaks following both the Islamic tradition and PG county public school system (please see our Calendar on the Home page for important updates). Below are summaries of each class.
To see more details on our standards and curricula, please email email@example.com
Continuing the Journey
We recognize that we cannot possibly teach our youth everything they need to know about the Deen, and cannot limit our understanding of Islam to the few hours spent in Sunday School.
Therefore, we strongly encourage (and incorporate) Islamic Education outside of Sunday School. For more educational resources/opportunities to increase Islamic knowledge outside of Sunday School, check out our Additional Islamic Resources page!