Men's Fitness Program with Coach Alpha Bangura
Welcome to PGMA Men's Fitness!
Committed to not only improving physical fitness but also nurturing mental well-being and fostering a sense of brotherhood among our participants. Join us on this journey towards a healthier and stronger you!
Group 1 (Ages 20-35)
• more intense workouts and challenging exercises.
• Focus on building muscle mass and strength.
• high-intensity interval training (HIIT) for stamina and endurance.
Group 2 (Ages 36-50)
• Balance strength training with flexibility exercises to prevent injuries.
• low-impact cardio options like swimming or brisk walking.
• Emphasis on nutritional choices for sustained energy and recovery.
Group 3 (Age 51 and Up)
• Prioritize safety with exercises that are gentle on joints.
• exercises to improve posture and joint mobility.
• Encourage consistency and gradual progression.
Warm-up: Start each session with a 10-15 minute warm-up to prepare muscles and joints.
Strength Training: resistance exercises using bodyweight, free weights, or resistance bands to improve upper and lower body strength.
Balance Training: Include balance exercises like single-leg stands or yoga poses.
Stamina and Endurance: Cardiovascular exercises such as jogging, jumping rope, or circuit training to improve stamina and endurance.
Stretching: static and dynamic stretches to enhance flexibility.
Nutritional Advice: Provide general nutrition guidelines emphasizing a balanced diet.
Meal Prep Guidance: Offer meal prep tips and resources for those interested in healthier eating.
• Two 1-hour sessions per week for first two groups. One 1-hour session for Group 3.
• Rotate through different types of workouts (strength, cardio, balance) in each session.
• Monitor participants’ progress and adjust the program as needed.
• fitness assessments and goal setting to track individual progress.
• participants are encouraged to maintain journals to log workouts, nutrition, and any changes in their health.